In recent years we at the EGVGA have spent many hours chasing Weigh off results, some results have come in the format of an Excel sheet, others have been typed into Word, we have also had to track down results from Weigh off web sites.
We have come up with a plan to simplify the way in which we gather these results and receive them all in the same format. We hope that this will also make life easier for our team of Country Coordinators, this should make the task of sorting and displaying members results on the www.egvga.eu website a lot faster and more accurate.
How it works
- Open the file.
- Type in Weigh off Name and Date into the yellow boxes.
- Select Metric or Lbs&Inches.
- Select grower from the drop down list.
- Select the Vegetable from the next dropdown list.
- Type in the weight or length in the highlighted box.
Repeat steps 4, 5, 6 for every grower and weight.
- When all results are entered then save the file (you may want to rename file as the Weigh off).
DOWNLOAD THE FILE HERE: EGVGA results sheet